Weight Room and Open Gym
Helping you stay healthy.
The weight room is located in the Cox Activities Center. Students can use the weight room for free, but must meet with a supervisor prior to use. You will find exercise equipment such as treadmills, weight machines and free weights. Exercise helps relieve stress and will keep you healthy.
When classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters, the hours are:
The Gym in the Cox Activity Center is open and available to Northeast students and staff on the specific dates listed below.
- Show Northeast ID and sign in
- Appropriate behaviors is expected
- Wear clean appropriate shoes that do not mark the court
- Keep facility clean of snow, dirt, and trash
- Sound system will not be available for use
- Dates could change due to gym conflicts or weather