TEAS V- Test of Essential Academic Skills
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V) is a scholastic aptitude assessment that is used as part of Northeast Community College nursing program selection process. The TEAS V is designed to measure a candidate’s likelihood of success in a college nursing program by measuring achievement in reading, math, science, and English.
The TEAS V consists of 4 sections: reading, mathematics, science, and English a total of 170 questions with a total testing time of 3 hours and 29 minutes. Each section is individually timed.
||# of Questions
|| 58 minutes
|| 48 questions
|| 51 minutes
|| 34 questions
|| 66 minutes
|| 54 questions
|| 34 minutes
|| 34 questions
- Paragraph Comprehension and Passage Comprehension
- Informational Source Comprehension.
- Numbers and Operations
- Algebraic Applications
- Data Interpretations
- Human Bogy Science
- Life Science
- Earth and Physical Science
- Scientific Reasoning
ENGLISH and Language Usage
- Grammar and Word Meanings in Context
- Spelling and Punctuation
The cost of the TEAS V assessment is $35.00. Credit card or debit card is the only acceptable form of payment for the TEAS V. The testing fee is paid directly to ATI at the time of testing.
You may retest every 30 days by paying the $35.00 fee. You may also request transcripts be sent to another institution for a fee of $26.00.
Taking the TEAS V
- Present 1 form of ID (Must be government-issued photo ID.)
- Schedule 4 hours to complete the exam.
- No calculators are allowed.
- You may take a 5 minute break after you have completed the mathematics section.