Photo identification is required for all testing.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- A valid government-issued driver’s license
- Federal, state, or country identification card
- Passport, passport card, alien registration card
- Current issued school photo ID
- Call the Testing Center at 402-844-7281; email firstname.lastname@example.org or the email@example.com; or stop by the Testing Center in the College Welcome Center Room 1256 or Room 1252 to schedule a date and time to test.
- Provide the following Information:
- Instructor’s name
- Course name
- Format-paper/pencil or computer based
- Length of time
Testing Center Guidelines:
- Schedule an appointment for the exam. (Space is limited)
- All exams must be completed in one sitting.
- Tester Must:
- Complete a sign-in sheet.
- Present a current photo ID
- Know the name the instructor, and the course.
- All personal items will be securely stored.
- All cell phones, pagers, and any other electric devices will be turned off and stored.
- All hats, caps, and coats will be removed and stored.
- All watches need to be removed.
- May not leave the Testing Center without permission of the Testing Staff once testing has begun.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- No children allowed in the testing center.