by marylouise 5/9/2009 3:00:29 PM --
Could you use a little test-taking practice? Did you know that your never-testy library
ladies have just thing? Learning Express Library provides a completely interactive
online learning platform of practice tests and tutorials for just about every academic or
licensing test you can imagine.
You'll get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results as soon as you complete the practice test. In fact, it is a great learning experience. One might even say "fun". Test categories include:
- ACT Preparation
- Business Writing Success Skills
- Job & Career Test Preparation
- Job Search and Success Skills
- SAT Preparation
- Technical and Career College Skills
- Writing Skills Improvement
- Reading Skills Improvement
- Resume and Interviewing Success Skills
Learning Express is available to any student, faculty or staff member who has completed a library registration form. If you are a library "user" you can obtain a Learning Express registration (bar code) number by asking the ever-helpful library lady at the main desk. Why not stop by the library to get your own registration number and see if you have what it takes to pass the ACT or the math and vocabulary tests? Once you have your registration number look for the link to Learning Express Library on the library's website under "24/7 Online Library". Follow these steps once you're at the Learning
- Click on New User
- Enter user name (your barcode number)
- At the next screen click on Northeast Community College then click update
- Click on Continue
- Click on any test you'd like to take and take any test as many times as you'd like.
Your Library Don't do College Without It.