Does my financial aid transfer from another school?

If you have already done a FAFSA for the current school year, you do not need to complete another one, you just need to add Northeast Community College to the list of schools on your FAFSA.  Northeast's Federal School Code is 002556.  If you did your FAFSA on paper and received a Student Aid Report (SAR), it can be submitted to the NECC Financial Aid Office along with the verification worksheet and copies of tax return and W2’s. You must cancel your financial aid at your other school and you will be re-awarded at Northeast.

Posted 4/18/2013 5:35:53 AM by Hillary