Health and Wellness
Student Health Services
Promoting a healthy lifestyle, reducing risk behaviors and providing health education to our students.
Faith Regional Health Services provides part-time health services for students on the Norfolk campus. Found on the second floor of the Student Center room 216, students have access to a nurse and many health-related services at no cost.
Students can be served on a walk-in basis or via appointment by calling 402-844-7176. All students will need to show their ID card at the time of service. Student Health is closed during weekends, holidays and breaks.
Services offered to students at no cost include:
- Over the counter medications
- STD testing & education
- HIV & pregnancy testing
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Crutches (lend only)
- Ice packs
- Community resource information
- Services by the off-campus Physician following a referral from the Student Health Nurse, excluding surgical procedures, fracture care, prenatal care & emergency care. Physician is located at The Center for Occupational Health and Wellness in Norfolk.
Off-campus physician care is also offered at student's expense:
- X-rays and related radiology diagnostic services
- Laboratory tests: blood tests, urinalysis, serologies etc.
- Prescription medication
- Any physician or physician's assistant care received other than that scheduled in Student Health.
Off-campus services are located:
The Center for Occupational Health and Wellness
Medical Offices North
301 N. 27th St., Suite 2, Norfolk, NE
When classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters, the hours are:
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Gretchen Hupp, R.N.
Northeast Student Health Nurse
Phone: (402) 844-7176