Health and Wellness
If you have a life threatening emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
For crisis assistance during office hours, please call us at (402) 844-7277 or (402) 844-7261, or visit us in the College Welcome Center in the Admissions and Student Services office.
- Campus Security: (402) 841-5163
- Norfolk Police, Fire, and Ambulance: 911
- Faith Regional Health Services Emergency Room: 2700 W Norfolk Ave. Norfolk NE 68701
- Bright Horizons (Resources for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault): (402) 379-3798 or (877) 379-3798
- Nebraska Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 876-6238
- If you are in suicidal, emotional, or family crisis call:
- Child Protective Services: (800) 652-1999
- Nebraska Alcohol and Drug Hotline: (800) 821-4357
- Nebraska HIV/AIDS Hotline: (800) 782-2437
- National Eating Disorders Association Information and Referral: (800) 931-2237
- Poison Emergency: (800) 222-1222