Northeast Community College has two residence halls for 285 students and two apartment buildings for 64 students, all conveniently located on campus. Residence hall rooms are organized in suites: four students in each suite, sharing a bath. The eight-plex apartments have four students to each apartment with two bedrooms (two students in each), bath, kitchen, dining area, and living room. Owned and operated by the college, campus housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Summer housing is also available.
2012-2013 Housing Costs
- Simon Hall (per semester including the minimum meal plan) $2,564.00*
- Burkhardt Hall (per semester including the minimum meal plan) - $2,683.00*
- Apartments (per semester including the minimum meal plan) - $2,683.00*
- Housing Deposit - $250.00 (refundable less damages)
- Housing Application Fee - $25.00
* Includes local telephone service, extended basic cable and wireless internet.